Control Spreading of Zoonotic Diseases
According to Global Market Insights, the animal healthcare market needs to pay close attention to “control spreading of zoonotic diseases.”
Zoonoses are the formation of a variety of different disease pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, fungi and parasites that can be transmitted from animals to humans through spoiled, raw food.
To prevent the disease, here are a couple of good practices to follow:
• Wash your hands with soap and water; especially after handling your pet’s bowl
• Use monthly flea and heartworm medications
• Make sure the bowl is clean
• Ensure drinking water is fresh and clean
• Regularly check your pet with a Vet.